Welcome to Enoshima Island Spa, a Japanese onsen resort located just one hour from central Tokyo. Our spa sits just above the ocean on the Shonan Coast near Kamakura. Guests can enjoy the restorative benefits of the mineral-rich, natural hot springs of Enoshima Island, pumped from 1,500 meters below the ocean. We also offer a variety of treatments at Beng Teng Spa and Yumemi Shiatsu Salon as well as fine dining at our Island Grill Restaurant.
Our entire staff also looks forward to welcoming you to Enoshima Island Spa. Please come see us soon for a tranquil and restorative escape.
- Winter Campaign plans are available at Beng Teng Spa now.
- Enjoy Christmas Dinning and Hot Springs at Enospa!
Christmas Buffet Plans for the 3 days [December 22nd(Sat), 23rd(Sun), 24th (holiday)]
- How about purchasing Gift Certificates for Christmas gifts?
- Enospa 15th Anniversary Special Campaign: we offer discounted entrance fee until February 28th
- The outside pool on the 2nd floor will be closed from December 1st to February 28th.
- Feel rejuvenated with the power of the moon. Experience it for yourself with these next available opportunities to enjoy our unique moon treatments:
Visiting Enoshima Island Spa
- There is a strict no-body art policy at the spa. We are very sorry but those with body art will not be able to enter the facility, including body art covered with bandages, clothing, etc.
- Photos and electronic devices are not allowed in the spa. We ask that everyone keep their devices in their locker to maintain a peaceful and relaxing environment for all.
- Children in elementary school are allowed in the spa any day except Sunday. Babies and infants are not allowed to enter the spa.