Aromatic Treatment at Beng Teng Spa
Treatments to Relax and Revive, from Head to Toe
Beng Teng Spa’s treatments have been created to address our guests’ increasing desire for total beauty focusing on “Mind, Body and Skin.” The Beng Teng Spa experience brings all five senses together: sight, scent, sound, taste and touch. The combination of all five senses through world-class treatments and Beng Teng Spa’s original skincare products leads to an entirely healing experience. We represent the “omotenashi” of the goddess of Enoshima Island!
View our complete treatment menu HERE.
LOCATION: Enospa Main Building, 4th Floor
HOURS: March to November: 11:00 to 21:00 (last entry at 20:00); December to February: 11:30 to 20:45 (last entry 19:45)
TEL: 0466-29-0690 (direction line/reservations)
One of our most popular services is the couples massage. Beng Teng Spa has eight treatment rooms, each with a unique design and atmosphere, including two couples suites for two people to enjoy a treatment at the same time. Any pair, from spouses to mothers and daughters or best friends can experience a massage together in the same room, at the same time, each with their own massage therapist.
Hot Stone Massage
At Beng Teng Spa, you can also try a hot stone massage with stones blessed at the local hilltop Enoshima Shrine. The highest quality basalt stones, originating from the volcanic eruptions of Mt. Fuji, have been cured and hand polished specifically for hot stone massage at Beng Teng Spa. The purified stones (fuku-ishi) retain heat for up to 45 minutes and were blessed with a prayer for better fortune, health and beauty. Each month the stones are placed in the light of the full moon in order to purify and recharge their power.
Beng Teng Spa Membership
Become an official member of Beng Teng Spa for exclusive benefits. An annual fee of 1,000 yen (1,080 yen including tax) will be charged for registration at the time of first visit (separate from other treatment and massage charges).
Privileges from the day of registration:
- Free admission to all Enospa facilities (only when combined with Beng Teng Spa treatments for 60 minutes or more)
- Access to the Beng Teng Spa’s Members’ Exclusive Lounge.
- 10% discount on all Beng Teng Spa original products.
- Preferential use of the free Enospa-owned parking lot. (Pre-order is required due to limited space. When Enospa’s parking place has no vacancy, a maximum five-hour free parking ticket will be provided for nearby tie-up parking lots.)
Privileges from next visit:
- Free admission to all Enospa facilities (only when combined with Beng Teng Spa treatments)
- 20% discount on any treatments during your birthday month (including your companion)*
- 10% discount on any treatments when you introduce Beng Teng Spa to your friend (including your companion)*
* Special campaign courses are not subject to the above discount.
*Please Note: children in elementary school are welcome every day except Sunday and there is a strict no-tattoo policy enforced at the spa. Also, Enoshima Island Spa offers a device-free experience, so please leave all cameras, phones and electronic devices in your changing area locker.
For the Beng Teng Spa Japanese site, please go HERE.