Notice: Temporary Change in Opening Hours
Based on recent developments around the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and in consideration of the health of our guests, we have changed our business hours from March 31 for the time being, as indicated below:
■Full Day Spa: 12:00 PM – 8:30 PM (Last Entry: 7:30 PM)
■Night Spa: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM
*The reception and pool area will close at 8:00 PM.
[Service Hours at Salons and Restaurant]
■Island Grill Restaurant: 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM (Last Order: 7:00 PM)
■Beng Teng Spa: 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM (Treatments will start at 12:30 PM)
■Yumemi Shiatsu Salon: 12:00 PM – 8:00 PM (Massages will start at 1:00 PM)
■Water Pearl Show: 7:30 PM
■Aurora Show: 7:40 PM (Only on weekends and national holidays)
■Aufguss (Dry Sauna): 12:40 PM/ 2:20 PM/ 4:30 PM/6:50 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience, and truly thank you for your understanding.
Enoshima Island Spa Staff
Enospa – Enoshima Island Spa
July and August
|Full Day Spa||10 am – 10 pm*||10 am – 10 pm*||11 am – 9 pm**|
|Night Spa||6 pm – 10 pm*||6 pm – 10 pm* (Weekday Only)||6 pm – 9 pm**|
*The reception and pool area will close at 9:00 pm*/8:00 pm**.
Beng Teng Spa
- March- November: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm (last entry: 8:00 pm)
- December, January, February: 11:30 am – 8:45 pm (last entry: 7:45 pm)
Yumemi Shiatsu massage
- March- November: 11:00 am – 9:30 pm (last entry: 8:30 pm)
- December, January, February: 11:30 am – 8:45 pm (last entry: 8:00 pm)
Island Grill Restaurant
- March- November: 11:30 am – 9:00 pm (last order: 8:00 pm); on Saturdays 11:30 am – 9:45 pm (last order: 9:00 pm)
- December, January, February: 11:30 am – 8:45 pm (last order: 8:00 pm)
*Please Note: children in elementary school are welcome every day except Sunday and there is a strict no tattoo policy enforced at the spa. Also, Enoshima Island Spa offers a device free experience, so please leave all cameras, phones and electric devices in your changing area locker.
For the Enospa Japanese site, please go HERE.