Spa Entrance + Dining
Recommended special package plan to enjoy Spa and Island Grill Dining
*As this package plan is not available on weekends and national holidays from July to September, please select menu from here during this period.
– July: 6th, 7th, 13th-15th, 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th
– August: 3rd, 4th, 10th-18th, 24th, 25th, 31st
– September: 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th-16th, 21st-23rd, 28th, 29th
Overall entrance for full day use of Enoshima Island Spa facilities including hot spring onsen bath, pools and sauna is included in the below set plans.
Choose one of the followings course either at the Front Desk or Island Grill Restaurant.
Umi Course: 5,000 yen per person
Island Grill’s Pasta Bianco Lunch (Daily Special pasta dish with Whitebait (Shirasu) fish)
- Coffee or English Tea
- Overall entrance for full-day use of Enoshima Island Spa facilities including onsen, pools and sauna
- A complimentary robe and towels are also provided for your convenience with visiting the spa. Massages
- Island Grill’s Seafood Buffet dining (Seafood main dish + Salad bar) using locally sourced produce and organic ingredients
- Choose one free drink from draft beer, red/white wine, sparkling wine, orange juice, Grapefruit juice, coffee, English tea or Oolong tea
- Overall entrance for full-day use of Enoshima Island Spa facilities including indoor and outdoor bath, pools and sauna
- A complimentary robe and towels are also provided for your convenience with visiting the spa.
*Please Note: children in elementary school are welcome every day except Sunday and there is a strict no tattoo policy enforced at the spa. Also, Enoshima Island Spa offers a device free experience, so please leave all cameras, phones and electric devices in your changing area locker.