We’re pleased to offer two Special Christmas Plans at Beng Teng Spa for a limited time only through December 25. The treatments in these plans utilize organic fir tree oil from the Himalayas, providing a sent fit for the holiday season. The oil is very rare and works well for relaxing the muscles and nerves. After your treatment, you’ll get a small bottle of this wonderful oil to take home with you!
As the weather gets cooler and the air drier, you may experience changes in your skin or just feel like you are constantly shivering. These plans are the perfect ways to moisturize your skin and warm your body inside and out. We hope you’ll join us for a relaxing treatment before a busy festive season and the coming year!
Plan 1 (90 minutes/16,800 yen)
Get rid of your fatigue with hot stones blessed at Enoshima Shrine for your health and beauty followed by a head massage with oil to ease tension and lead to deep relaxation.
- Body treatment for back, legs, neck, shoulders, decollete, arms and scalp.
- Hot stone massage for back and the back of legs.
Plan 2 (150 minutes/29,800 yen)
- Foot care including foot bath and cuticle care: After warming your body with a foot bath, we’ll provide intensive care to the cuticles of your feet.
- Body treatment for back, legs, neck, shoulders, decollete and scalp: We massage tired, sore areas thoroughly to achieve proper balance.
- Facial including cleansing, oil massage, caviar mask, cooling massage and finisher: Suppress the skin’s aging process for resilient skin with caviar extracts.
*Beng Teng Spa membership fee (1,080 yen) will be charged to first-time guests.
Know someone who would love one of our plans as a Christmas gift? They’re available with our gift certificate during the same period as above.
*Gift certificate is valid for three months and we accept reservations for the certificate of Christmas plans after December 25 except for New Year holidays.
*Beng Teng Spa menbership fee (1,080 yen) is included in the certificates. (Plan 1: 17,880 yen, Plan2: 30,880 yen)
For inquiries and reservations, please email here.